Calendar of Events
Come join us throughout the season for a great
all-American afternoon in Parshallville. Check out
our upcoming events. We also offer live Americana
music on Sundays 1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
Saturday, September 3rd, Opening Day
- It’s cider season! Cider, Donuts, Caramel Apples, Homemade Pies, and Cider Slushes! All made fresh here at the Historic Parshallville Cider Mill.
- Visit our Gift Shop. We offer a wide variety of made in Michigan products; Apple, Cherry, and Pumpkin Butter are among the favorites! We also offer a selection of No-Sugar added Fruit Preserves & Butters.
- Come see our working Bee Hive- local honey is available for purchase.
- Take a stroll by the old mill stream.
- Parshallville Cider Mill is open the first Saturday of Labor Day weekend through Mid-November.
Saturday, September 17th, Hartland Heritage Days
- Make Parshallville one of your stops during Hartland Heritage Days. Our Michigan historic site dates back to 1839. We are one of the last remaining water powered mills in the state.
- Find five historic things about Parshallville during your visit.
Sunday, September 25th, Music by the Sundowners
- Parshallville Cider Mill is pleased to welcome back… country and folk music by the Sundowners.
- Located on the lower deck, next to the mill stream, 1pm-4pm. *weather permitting.
Saturday, October 1st, Michigan Vintage VW Club
- The VW Club rolls in @3:30pm. Come visit these classic model Volkswagen vehicles while enjoying Parshallville cider and donuts.
- November is a great time to visit Parshallville Cider Mill when the crowds begin to dissipate and the crisp air settles in.
- Don’t forget to stock up on our delicious cider! Did you know you can freeze cider? It makes a wonderful treat for the holidays.
- Beginning November 1st, cider mill hours are 10am-5pm. Please contact us for the 2016 season closing date.